Friday 6 January 2017

Steve Nollau: Creative Epiphanies

Steve Nollau is the co-owner of Brädo Creative Insight, a relatively small strategic marketing research agency and consultancy based in St. Louis, Missouri. He is also the agency’s President and Chief Strategy Officer.
Steve Nollau
The company, he says, is fortunate to work with some of the largest and most influential brands in the world. Their clients include Anheuser-Busch/InBev, Bristol Myers Squibb, Cadbury, Crayola, Frito Lay, Taco Bell, Merck & Co. and Nestle’.


His company, he explains, provides its clients with Creative Insight. The difference between that and ordinary insight is that Creative Insight touches off a creative epiphany. They’ve developed a new innovation tool called the Innovation Lab for clients developing new products and packaging, a mobile facility equipped to create workable product models.

“What we deal in is creative insight,” Steve Nollau says. And what better way to manifest a creative insight that to be able to actually see, in physical form, an idea come to life. And that’s what the Innovation Lab provides us – something that was simply not possible before.” Those who have seen and used the Innovation Lab have responded positively.

Steve Nollau brings many years of advertising, marketing and brand strategy experience to Creative Insight. He also understands and appreciates front line marketing and customer engagement. He is a 1975 graduate of the University of Missouri, where he earned a degree in journalism, while majoring in advertising and minoring in marketing.


1 comment:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete